TH8 Giant, Healer and Wizard Attack strategyBH9 BH8 BH7 BH6 BH5 BH4 BH3 TH14 TH13 TH12 TH11 TH10 TH9 TH8 TH7 TH6 TH5 TH4 TH3
Note: This strategy can also be used to almost any kind of base! But make sure you choose base with
lots of resources, as you need to get as much as you can, as you spend a little too much for your
- Giant – 16 (level 4+)
- Healer – 2 (level 3)
- Wizard – 20 (level 4+)
- Wall breaker – 6 (level 4+)
- Barbarian king
- Healing spell – 2 (level 5)
- Rage spell – 1 (level 4+)
- Clan Castle troops:
- Wizard – 5 (level 4+)
TH8 Giant, Healer and Wizard Attack strategy
How to attack:
1. First, deploy 2 giants as a meat shield. Then, deploy 2 wall breakers and make sure that the
splash damage won’t take them out!
2. After the wall is destroyed, deploy the rest of the giants. And after that, deploy the remaining
3. Next, spread your wizards behind the giants to clear the nearer buildings.
4. Use the rage spell first, when needed.
5. After that, use of one of your healing spells to keep the Giants alive, to destroy one of the Xbows
and higher level air-defenses
6. Once the buildings mentioned above are about to get destroyed, deploy your first healer to
keep things steady!
7. When the first healer is about to lose its health, deploy the other one along with the Clan castle
troops and Barbarian king. And use the king’s ability when needed.
8. Now, even if the 2nd healer is down, you can still use your remaining healing spell to keep the
grip in the battle.
9. And thus, this strategy offers you loot, and at the same time, stars and trophies!