Note: This strategy can also be used to almost any kind of base! But make sure you choose base with
lots of resources, as you need to get as much as you can, as you spend a little too much for your
1. First, deploy 2 giants as a meat shield. Then, deploy 2 wall breakers and make sure that the
splash damage won’t take them out!
2. After the wall is destroyed, deploy the rest of the giants. And after that, deploy the remaining
3. Next, spread your wizards behind the giants to clear the nearer buildings.
4. Use the rage spell first, when needed.
5. After that, use of one of your healing spells to keep the Giants alive, to destroy one of the Xbows
and higher level air-defenses
6. Once the buildings mentioned above are about to get destroyed, deploy your first healer to
keep things steady!
7. When the first healer is about to lose its health, deploy the other one along with the Clan castle
troops and Barbarian king. And use the king’s ability when needed.
8. Now, even if the 2nd healer is down, you can still use your remaining healing spell to keep the
grip in the battle.
9. And thus, this strategy offers you loot, and at the same time, stars and trophies!
Note: This strategy does not guarantee you stars, but resources! This strategy will be real useful if the
opponent has the resources placed outside the outer walls!
3. Deploy 1-3 giants as a meat shield on various parts of the base with resources. Then, put the
Goblins behind these giants. And use the healing spell when needed.
4. Once the resources outside the outer wall are collected, you can aim for resources inside.
5. Deploy the remaining giants, archers and barbarian king to the closest storage or collector
6. Once the wall is broken, quickly deploy the goblins inside! And they will collect as much
resources they can!
Note: This strategy is most effective if the opponent has his/her storage’s or resources placed outside
the outer walls!
How to attack:
1. There is only one way to use this strategy. First, you should keep on deploying your barbarians
around the whole base until it gets to half the total number of barbarians taken.
2. Now, as soon as you deploy barbarians, you should then do the same with your archers.
3. And then, put 2 lightning spells on the closest mortar! And then, the other lightning spell and
earthquake spell on another.
4. After one mortar is destroyed, the other won’t be destroyed with those limited spells, deploy
the rest of your troops by following step 1 and step 2.
5. And that’s it!
Unlike the other war attack strategies and all, most of the farming attack strategies are simple and
short! You just have to do a short task to complete the battle and collect resources! And the Barch
attack is placed on this category. So is the Gablin…
Check out Best Town Hall 8 Giant, Archer and Wizard Attack Strategy.
Note: This is a farming strategy and thus, it does not guarantee a 3 star! Use this strategy only if the
opponent has good amount of resources that can satisfy you!
How to attack:
1. This strategy is effective to any kind of bases, as long as it does not have an X-Bow! So let’s start
off with the buildings away from the sight of defenses. Use your archers to destroy these
2. Next, release one of your giants close to the Clan castle and see if there are any defense troops
inside. If there is defense troops, draw them away from the sight of defenses and kill then with
half of the archers you have (don’t use more than half the archers). Also, use 1-3 Wizards if
3. Now (after killing Clan castle troops or after verifying there are no Clan castle troops), decide
where to start with. We can actually 2 star any bases (without X-bow), so it doesn’t matter how
deep inside the resources are!
4. Put the earthquake spell in a way that the giants can break their way to the resources, and to
the Town hall.
5. Now, you should deploy all your giants on the side you have decided to attack. After they are
deployed, spread all your archers behind the giants to clear the nearer buildings! Once the
giants break the wall, put a healing spell on them.
6. After the nearer buildings are cleared, quickly release your Wizards and King. With no nearer
buildings, the wizards won’t split up!
7. Use the ability of king and the remaining healing spell when needed.
8. The troops will be dead real soon. And by then, you will have 2 starred, sometimes 3 or 1, the
base with the resources you need!